I had the absolute joy of being interviewed on the one and only Mai-Kee Tsang’s podcast, Quiet Rebels.
It was a fantastic conversation and we covered a lot of ground!
In it we talk about:
- What community actually is
- “Intimacy” and how it often gets weaponised when showcasing the community aspect of an offer
- Developing your codes of conduct (with examples)
- How we can set expectations and boundaries for our folks
- The key difference between leadership vs being a facilitator
Listen to the podcast here or click on the image below!